1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Logistic Systems Matthias Henning GmbH (Company)
68519 Viernheim, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0)6204 70861 0
Fax: : +49 (0) 6204 70861 80
Pursuant to Article 37 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) in connection with Section 38 of the amended German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the appointment of a data protection officer in the company is not required.
2. Collection and storage of personal data, kind and purpose of their use
a) When you visit our website
When you access our website www._ls-mh.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server hosting our website. This information is stored temporarily in so-called server log files. The following information is collected automatically and will be stored until it is deleted automatically:
- IP address of the accessing device
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the page accessed
- Address of the webpage from which access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and possibly your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider
The data specified are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring trouble-free establishment of the connection with our website
- Ensuring convenient use of our website
- Evaluation of the system stability and safety
- Further administrative purposes
The legal basis of our data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the data collection purposes listed above. We will never use the data collected in order to draw conclusions about your person.
b) When you use our contact form
If you have questions of whatever kind, we offer you the possibility of entering into contact with us via a contact form made available on our website. For this purpose, a valid email address is needed so that we know who the request comes from and to allow us to respond to the request. The provision of any other information is voluntary. The data provided for entering into contact with us are processed in compliance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. a of the GDPR based on your voluntary consent.
Once your request has been dealt with, the personal data collected by us through your use of the contact form will be erased automatically.
3. Google Fonts
4. Transfer of data
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those stated below:
We will only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. a of the GDP
- Such transfer pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. f of the GDPR is necessary to process your order and if there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest requiring protection that rather prevents the transfer of your data.
- Such transfer pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. c of the GDPR is a legal obligation and
- Such transfer is permitted by law and required for the performance of contracts entered into with you pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. b of the GDPR.
To optimise the user-friendliness of our website, we also use temporary cookies which are stored on your access device for a definite period of time. When you visit our website again in order to make use of our services, it is detected automatically that you have already visited us and what entries and settings you made so you do not have to enter everything again.
Pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. f of the GDPR, the data processed by cookies are necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. But you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that you will always be given a message before a new cookie is stored. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may result in your being unable to make use of all the functions provided on our website.
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of or objection to processing, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data if they have not been collected by us and about the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, including detailed information about such automated decision making;
- pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, to request the immediate rectification of any inaccurate personal data or completion of incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us unless the processing of such data is required to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of your data, if their processing is unlawful but you refuse the erasure of such data and we no longer need them, but you need these data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR;
- pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR, to receive the personal data you made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transfer of your personal data to another controller;
- pursuant to Article 7 Section 3 of the GDPR, to withdraw your consent given to us at any time. Upon such withdrawal, we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing which was based on your consent; and
- pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR, to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. In general, you can turn to the supervisory authority competent for your habitual residence or place of work or the head office of our company.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. f of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 of GDPR on grounds relating to your particular situation or if you object to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object and we will comply with your objection without you having to state any particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right to revoke or object, it suffices to send an according email to email@example.com.
8. Data security
For all visits to our website we use the commonly applied SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256 bit encryption, we utilise the 128 bit v3 technology. You can recognise an encrypted connection of a page on our website by the closed lock icon displayed in your browser’s address bar.
Apart from that, we have suitable technical and organisational security measures in place to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. We continue improving our security measures in line with technical progress.
SSL- and/or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the orders or inquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser’s address line when it changes from „http://“ to „https://“ and the lock icon is displayed in your browser’s address bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.